Most of our businesses are OPEN and READY businesses for you to enjoy. This listing will be improved with hours, features and contact information as we get it, and updated for the next few months. Businesses – contact us with updates. Our landline number is forwarded to a cellphone, so you can reach CBCC by phone.
OPEN: (updated 5-15)
- Aqua Bistro – Food and drink – open daily 11-9
- Colombo’s Smoothies – at Centerline & North Shore Rd. – open Wed.-Fri. and Sun. 10-5:30.
- Indigo Grill – Food and drink, satellite TV for sports – open Tues.-Sat. 3-9, closed Sun. & Mon.
- Oasis – Food and drink, free satellite WiFi – open Tues.-Sat. 11-8, closed Sun. & Mon.
- Miss Lucy’s – Food and drink – open Tues.-Sat. 12-4. Now open for Sunday Brunch.
- Pickles – Food and drink, Mon.-Wed. 6-4; Thurs. 6-9:30 open mic night; Sun. 9-2 for brunch. Read about new ownership in the St. John Tradewinds
- Pizza Bar in Paradise – Pizza, food & drink- located at Shipwreck’s – open DAILY 3-9
- Skinny Legs – Food and drink, satellite TV for sports – open Tues.-Sat. 12-6, Sun. & Mon. 12-8:30. Mon. live music w/Chris Carsel & friends. Cash ONLY.
- Wok on the Beach – food and drink – open Mon.-Sat. 11-9. Closed Sun.
Groceries & Retail
- Calabash Market – Full service grocery – open 7 days 7-7
- Dolphin Market – Full service grocery – open 7 days 7:30am-8pm
- Elvira’s Booty – Mon.-Sat. 3-9
- Kareso Studio at Estate Eden (Karen Samuel) – Clothing, quilts, handmade items – Tues.-Thurs. 10-5
- Love City Market – Full service grocery – open 7 days 6:30 am-8 pm
- Jolly Dog/Virgin Territory – clothes, gifts, souvenirs – located next to Wok on the Beach – open Mon.-Sat. 10-7, Sun. 10-2
- Karen Samuel/Kareso Kitchen – Baked goods, pates, local drinks, jams and jellies – Saturdays at the fire station, 10 am until gone, Studio on left past Skinny’s open Tuesday to Thursday
- Mumbo Jumbo – clothes, gifts, souvenirs – located next to Skinny’s – open Tues.-Sat. 11:30-6, Sun & Mon. 11:30-8:30
- Pottery in Paradise – Locally made ceramics and art – located next to Pickles – open 7 days 10-5
- Dancing Rooster – T-shirts and more (next to Pickles) – open
Activities & Services
- Busy Bee Boat Charters – busybeevi.com, (340) 201-4858
- Carolina Corral – Horse trail rides, learning how to care for horses, donkey wagon rides – located at Fortsberg – horsesstjohn.com
- Chiropractic Services – Dr. Bob, located at Pickles complex, call for appointment: 340-626-0000
- Connections East – Mail service – open Mon.-Thurs. 9:30-5:30, Sat. 9:30-1:30, closed Sun.
- Crabby’s Watersports – open 7 days, 11-? Happy Hour
- Flyaway Boat Charters: 340-514-9627, firstname.lastname@example.org Flyaway Charters on Facebook
- Island Baby – Rental equipment for babies and young children – call Julie 340-998-8327
- Island Roots Boat Charters – 340-643-5000
Accommodations – Plenty of rental villas with electricity and no damage available now. More will be added.
- Windspree – vacation home rental and management – located next to CBCC office – open Mon-Fri. 9AM-3:30PM. Text Windspree (340)201-3002 with your dates or check their website.
- St. John House Rentals
- St. John Links
- St. John Homes and Villas
ATMs – There are currently NO ATMs in Coral Bay. There are several ATMs available in Cruz Bay.
Look for local vendors by the roadside!
WILL RE-OPEN (dates to be announced):
- Ekaete “Pink Corner” – Food and drink – expected to reopen
OTHER USEFUL INFO:
VITRAN Bus service is back – on limited basis. Leaves Salt Pond at 7 am and 9am. Leaves Cruz Bay at 6 am and 8 am. In afternoon, Leaves Cruz Bay at 3:25pm and 5:25 pm, and Leaves Salt Pond at 4 and 6 pm. No more Bloomberg Shuttle.
Flights are departing and arriving daily from Cyril E. King Airport on St. Thomas on the following airlines (this list excludes inter-island services): American, Cape Air, Delta, JetBlue, Seaborne, Spirit and United. Please check with your airline for any last-minute changes. Leave extra time when departing, as check-in and TSA screening may take over 3 hours.
National Park beaches are open. Limited restrooms and facilities. Visit nps.gov/viis for updates. Usual water quality testing is being done by NPS and DPNR. Always avoid swimming after heavy rains.
Car barge service runs daily departing from the Cruz Bay Moorhead Marine Facility beginning at 6:15 am. There have typically been two barges running. The last car ferry currently returns from Red Hook at 7 pm. Love City Car Ferries may be reached at 340-998-9597. As of early January, Boyson’s Mr. B was on its way to New Orleans for repairs.
Ferries are running regularly on the hour from Cruz Bay and Red Hook. (Exception: first three ferries from Red Hook-Cruz Bay leave at 5:30am, 6:30am, and 7:30am, then on the hour starting at 8am).
The first Cruz Bay-Red Hook ferry leaves at 6am.
The last Red Hook-Cruz Bay and Cruz Bay-Red Hook ferries leave at 10pm.