Most of our businesses were OPEN and READY for you to enjoy. This listing will be updated, as we can. Businesses – contact us with updates.
For MEDICAL CARE, Myra Keating Clinic is open in a beautiful modular building at their old Susannaberg location. The phone number has changed. Remove the old 340-693-8900 from your phone and replace with 340-776-8311 which reached Schneider Hospital. Dial “0” immediately (don’t listen to messaging) and ask the receptionist for Myra Keating Clinic and you will get right through. This new improved phone system puts the Myra Keating staff in direct contact with hospital departments and integrates their staff better, so let’s get it into all our phone lists. 340-776-8311 reaches both Myra Keating and Schneider Hospital. Then Dial “0” and ask for Myra Keating Clinic. Myra Keating also currently has a cell phone, if you need a different number: 340-244-5217, but this may be temporary.
OPEN: (updated May 1, 2019)
- Aqua Bistro – Food and drink – open daily 11-9.
- Colombo’s Smoothies – at Centerline & North Shore Rd. – open Wed.-Fri. and Sun. 10-5:30.
- Rhumb Lines / Indigo Grill – Food and drink, satellite TV for sports – open Mon-Sat 5-9
- Oasis – Food and drink, free satellite WiFi – open Tues – Sat – Breakfast sandwiches 6- 10:30 – Dinner 4- 8 cash only
- Miss Lucy’s – Food and drink -open Sunday Brunch 10am – 2pm – Tues. – Sat. Lunch 11 – 4 – Dinner Tues – Thurs. 5- 9
- Pickles – Breakfast and Lunch, takeout sandwiches for the beach, drinks- open Tues-Sat 6am-3
- Pizza Bar in Paradise – Pizza, food & drink- located at Shipwreck’s – open Tues. – Sat. 3-9.
- Skinny Legs – Food and drink, satellite TV for sports – open 7 days 11-8.
- Wok on the Beach closed and is now TBD restaurant – food and drink – lunch and dinner.
Groceries & Retail
- Calabash Market – Full service grocery – open 7 days 7-7
- Dolphin Market – Full service grocery – open 7 days 7-9
- Love City Market – Full service grocery – open 7 days 6:30 – 10
- Kareso Studio at Estate Eden (Karen Samuel) – Clothing, quilts, handmade items – Tues.-Thurs. 10-5
- Jolly Dog/Virgin Territory – clothes, gifts, souvenirs – located next to Wok on the Beach – Open 7 day 11-6
- Karen Samuel/Kareso Kitchen – Baked goods, pates, local drinks, jams and jellies – Saturdays by the Moravian Cemetery, 10 am until gone, Studio on left past Skinny’s open Tuesday to Thursday
- Mumbo Jumbo – clothes, gifts, souvenirs – located next to Skinny’s – open 7 days 11-8
- Pottery in Paradise – Locally made ceramics and art – located next to Pickles – open 7 days 10-5
- Dancing Rooster – T-shirts and more (next to Pickles) – open
- Zemi – Jewelry, imports and accessories – located next to Jolly Dog – Open 7 days 11-6
- Busy Bee Boat Charters – Snorkel gear, sandals, sunglass, & rash guards (across from the fires station) Sun. 8-12:30, Mon – Sat 8-4
Activities & Services
- Busy Bee Boat Charters – busybeevi.com, (340) 201-4858, Dive & Snorkel Center (across from the fire station) Sun. 8-12:30, Mon – Sat 8-4
- Carolina Corral – Horse trail rides, learning how to care for horses, donkey wagon rides – located at Fortsberg – horsesstjohn.com
- Chiropractic Services – Off island till the end of January – Dr. Bob, located at Pickles complex, call for appointment: 340-626-0000
- Connections East – Mail and internet services – open Mon.-Fri. 9:30 – 5:30, Sat. 11-3. Closed Sun.
- Crabby’s Watersports at CocoLobo- open 7 days, 10-4.
- Flyaway Boat Charters: 340-514-9627, email@example.com Flyaway Charters on Facebook
- Island Baby – Rental equipment for babies and young children – call Julie 340-998-8327
- Island Roots Boat Charters – 340-643-5000
- Screen City – window and door screens – open Mon.- Fri. 9-5. 340-227-4150 or 340-771-7175, firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodations – Over 180 rental villas – each one unique – are ready for you to enjoy. They either had no hurricane damage or were able to recover quickly. The local rental accommodations agencies below can help you find the right place for you and your family and friends.
- Windspree – vacation home rental and management – located next to CBCC office – open Mon-Fri. 9AM-3:30PM. Text Windspree (340)201-3002 with your dates or check their website.
- St. John House Rentals
- St. John Links
- St. John Homes and Villas
- James Miller Property Management
ATMs – In Coral Bay, there are working ATMs at Love City Mini Mart and Dolphin Market. There are several ATMs available in Cruz Bay.
Look for local vendors by the roadside!
WILL RE-OPEN (dates to be announced):
- Ekaete “Pink Corner” – Food and drink – expected to reopen
OTHER USEFUL INFO:
VITRAN Bus service is back – on limited basis. Leaves Salt Pond at 7 am and 9am. Leaves Cruz Bay at 6 am and 8 am. In afternoon, Leaves Cruz Bay at 3:25pm and 5:25 pm, and Leaves Salt Pond at 4 and 6 pm. No more Bloomberg Shuttle.
Flights are departing and arriving daily from Cyril E. King Airport on St. Thomas on the following airlines (this list excludes inter-island services): American, Cape Air, Delta, JetBlue, Seaborne, Spirit and United. Please check with your airline for any last-minute changes. Leave extra time when departing, as check-in and TSA screening may take over 3 hours.
National Park beaches are open. Limited restrooms and facilities. Visit nps.gov/viis for updates. Usual water quality testing is being done by NPS and DPNR. Always avoid swimming after heavy rains.
Car barge service runs daily departing from the Cruz Bay Moorhead Marine Facility beginning at 6:15 am. There have typically been two barges running. The last car ferry currently returns from Red Hook at 7 pm. Love City Car Ferries may be reached at 340-998-9597.
Ferries are running regularly on the hour from Cruz Bay and Red Hook.
The first Cruz Bay-Red Hook ferry leaves at 6am.
The last Red Hook-Cruz Bay is at midnight and the last Cruz Bay-Red Hook ferry leaves at 11pm.