Businesses, Activities and Accommodations for You to Enjoy in Coral Bay Today
For MEDICAL CARE, Myrah Keating Clinic is open in a beautiful modular building at their old Susannaberg location. The phone number has changed. Remove the old 340-693-8900 from your phone and replace with 340-776-8311 which reached Schneider Hospital. Dial “0” immediately (don’t listen to messaging) and ask the receptionist for Myrah Keating Clinic
OLD SCHEDULE – will be updated NOV 2021
- Aqua Bistro – Food and drink; open daily 11-9.
- Colombo’s Smoothies – at Centerline & North Shore Rd.; open Wed.-Fri. and Sun. 10-5:30. Closing at the end of Aug.; Reopening end of Oct.
- Rhumb Lines / Indigo Grill – Food and drink, satellite TV for sports; open Thur. – Mon. 5-9, open for lunch on Sundays (with a special pub menu)
- Oasis – Special Events only
- Miss Lucy’s – Food and drink; open Sunday Brunch 10am – 2pm – Tues. – Sat. Lunch 11 – 4 – Dinner Tues – Thurs. 5- 9. Sept. 1 is the last day; Reopening mid-Nov.
- Pickles – closed
- Pizza Bar in Paradise – Pizza, food & drink- located at Shipwreck’s; open Tues. – Sat. 3-9.
- Skinny Legs – Food and drink, satellite TV for sports; open 7 days 11-8. Closed till Oct 31
- Salty Mongoose
- Lime Out – Mon. – Sat. 11-
- Ekaete Pink Corner – Food and drink –
Groceries & Retail
- Calabash Market – Full service grocery – open 7 days 7-7
- Dolphin Market – Full service grocery – open 7 days 7-9
- Love City Market – Full service grocery – open 7 days 6:30 – 10
- Kareso Studio at Estate Eden (Karen Samuel) – Clothing, quilts, handmade items – Tues.-Thurs. 10-5 Info being updated
- Jolly Dog/Virgin Territory – clothes, gifts, souvenirs – Open Mon – Sat 11-6 – Sun 10-2
- Karen Samuel/Kareso Kitchen – Occasional Baked goods, pates, local drinks, jams and jellies – Saturdays by the Moravian Cemetery, 10 am until gone, Studio on left past Skinny’s open Tuesday to Thursday. Info being updated
- Mumbo Jumbo – clothes, gifts, souvenirs – located next to Skinny’s – open 7 days 11-8.
- Pottery in Paradise – Locally made ceramics and art. Classes offered, Mini Mud: 2hr hands on wheel experience, Wed & Fri 8am – 10am or 4pm – 6pm must schedule ahead: minimum 24hrs before. Watercolor classes by appointment only. – located next to Pickles – Open Mon – Sat. 10-4.
- Zemi – Jewelry, imports and accessories – located next to Jolly Dog – Open Mon – Sat 11-6 – Sun 10-2
- Busy Bee Boat Charters – Snorkel gear, sandals, sunglass, & rash guards (across from the fires station) Sun. 8-12:30, Mon – Sat 8-4
Activities & Services
- Busy Bee Boat Charters – busybeevi.com, (340) 201-4858, Dive & Snorkel Center (across from the fire station) Sun. 8-12:30, Mon – Sat 8-4
- Carolina Corral – Horse trail rides, learning how to care for horses, donkey wagon rides – located at Fortsberg – horsesstjohn.com
- Chiropractic Services – Off island till the end of August – Dr. Bob located in the Pickles complex for appointment 340-626-0000.
- Connections East – Mail and internet services – open Mon.-Fri. 9:30 – 5:30, Sat. 11-3. Closed Sun.
- Crabby’s Watersports at CocoLobo- open 7 days, 10-4.
- Flyaway Boat Charters: 340-514-9627, email@example.com Flyaway Charters on Facebook
- Island Baby – Rental equipment for babies and young children – call Julie 340-998-8327
- Island Roots Boat Charters – 340-643-5000
- Screen City – window and door screens – open Mon.- Fri. 9-5. 340-227-4150 or 340-771-7175, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sloop Jones – Tropical Art Threads, offering painting sessions, call for an appointment 340-779-4001 – open Mon. – Fri. 9:30-4:30
– Over 180 rental villas – each one unique – are ready for you to enjoy. The local rental accommodations agencies below can help you find the right place for you and your family and friends.
Look for local vendors by the roadside!
OTHER USEFUL INFO:
VITRAN Bus service is back
The first Cruz Bay-Red Hook ferry leaves at 6am.
The last Red Hook-Cruz Bay is at midnight and the last Cruz Bay-Red Hook ferry leaves at 11pm.
Connect With Us